Pupil Premium and Service Premium funding are provided to schools in addition to their main school funding. It is allocated for those children eligible for Free School Meals within the last six years, children from Service Families and children who have been adopted.
Pupil Premium Spending
Details regarding our pupil premium allocation and expenditure for the current and previous academic years, together with the difference it has made to the attainment of disadvantaged pupils, can be viewed below.
- Pupil Premium Spend 2016/2017
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2017/2018
- Pupil Premium Intended Spend 2017/2018
- Pupil Premium Review 2017/2018
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018/19
The Pupil Premium Strategy was reviewed in April 2019 as part of a mid-year review.