HC3S, Your Award-Winning School Caterer
Children have the option of bringing in a packed lunch or choosing a school meal, cooked on site by HC3S. School Meals are priced at £2.50 per day. Please see menu choices below:
- English – November 2021-April 2022 / Jacket Potato Menu
For more information on the school meals menu please click here.
Free School Meals
Your child is entitled to Free School Meals if you receive one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (Parents who are made redundant or start working less that 16 hours per week, may find their children are entitled to free meals for a limited period.)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
If you think that your child may be eligible using the easy online facility which has been launched by Hampshire County Council Catering Services (HC3S). You can now check your eligibility for FSM. This self-service option is available by clicking on the link below:
For this online service, all you need to do is enter your name, National Insurance number or Asylum number, address and your child’s details. Then press submit and find out if you are eligible. If the result comes back found, this means your child is eligible for FSM and the system automatically tells the school. You no longer have to find the paperwork and go into school to get it checked.
Entitlement to Free School Meals is confidential information. All pupils order and receive their meals in the same way.
The Government currently provides the school with additional funds for every pupil who is entitled to Free School Meals, so it is in your child’s interest to apply, even if you provide them with a packed lunch.
Medical Special Diet
Does your child need a medical special diet to eat lunch at school? If so, please follow the link in the flyer below to register with HC3S:
No Nuts Policy
As we have children in the school who suffer from severe nut allergies, please could we remind everyone that our school operates a no nut policy. This means that the following items should not be bought into school in packed lunches please:
- Packs of nuts
- Peanut butter
- Nut and chocolate spread sandwiches
- Fruit and cereal bars that contain nuts
- Chocolate bars or sweets that contain nuts
- Cakes of biscuits containing nuts.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE.
If your child develops any allergies, please ensure that you inform the school office as a matter of urgency.
This service is currently not available..